Interact with a different word each day
to lower your heartrate
- Pick a word, either from the archive or the word of the day.
- Spell it out loud, letter by letter.
- Repeat it 5 times aloud, 5 times to yourself mentally.
- Write the word down slowly once, in your medium of choice.
- Try to visualize the word in your mind, thinking about how each of the individaul letters make up that word and how they form a whole word.
- Record how the word makes you feel by the end of this procedure, either by writing it down or talking about it aloud to yourself.
* If desired, this can be done in a group/with other people